RS-232 to RS-422-485 Isolated Interface Converter
The ATC-107 is a sequence of a bi-directional interface converters, Models like ATC-107 optically isolate and convert instable, full or half-duplex RS-232 indicators to optically balanced, isolated, complete or half duplex RS-422 or RS-485 indications at baud rates up to 115.2 kbps. Such units also surge overpower the RS-422/485 lines. They support Send Data Control circuitry therefore no software control of handclasp lines is obligatory in RS-485 mode. ATC -107 has integral isolators for high voltage (2500V) guard. It offers Multidrop, Point-to-Point, and Simplex Operations. The ATC-107 can be power-driven from the DC 9V, 200mA power connecter and one slide switches are taken into use for constituting its operation mode.
Twisted cable or shielded cable
Duel duplex or half duplex two wire/ foure wire
Sending data (red) & receiving data (green) LED
Optical isolation is rated at 2500V
1.2 Km at 38.4 KBPS
2-5 Kilometers (9600 BPS)
- Interface Property : interface is well-suited with EIA/TIA RS-422/485 standard.
- Electric interface Feature : RS-232C interface DB25 Pin Female adapter RS-422/485 interface 4- bit terminal/ RJ-11 port.
- Working Mode : asynchronous half or full duplex.
- Signal Sign : a double color signal sign light indicates TD, RD data.
- Isolation : isolation voltage is of 3500VRMS 500VDC sequence.
- Power source : serial port electrically stealing at RS-232 finish. Exterior power supply linking at RS-422/485.
- 50 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
Corporate Office & Communication: A-814, Siddhi Vinayak Towers, Off S. G. Road, B/H. DCP Office, Makarba Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918068091638