Paperless Temperature Recorders (96x96x70mm, approximately 6 channels) is a TFT true color LCD display; totally isolated universal input like thermal resistance, thermocouple, current and voltage, incidence input; accepts modular structure output roles like auxiliary power supply, alarm, for sensors output, print, retransmission, and communication etc. Gauging data can be exhibited in numerous sorts, like graphic real-time trending, display as bar-graph, history trending memory, history circular chart memory, real time circular chart, and alarming state show; also can be published in curve and data with mini printer via RS232 port. Simultaneously, it also offers features to check the data of month, year, day, hour, minute, second directly. Recorder can be configuration with OPC server, SCADA system and other specialized software with MODBUS-RTU communique protocol via RS485 port. The history data can be moved straight with USB flash drive, play and plug, informal and flexible. PC reinforced data examination software can design the data in curve and output Excel set-up for further examination.
- Linear current: 0-10mA, 4-20mA
- Frequency input: 0-5KHZ, one channel
- Specials: 0-20mV,0-60mV, 0-100mV, 0-500mV
- Relay alarm output
- 4-20mA Retrans mission output
- RS485 Communication port
- 24VDC Aux. Power Supply output
- RS232 Printing port
- USB Port
- Flexible setting interval time: 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s...3600s
- Record Time: 45days x Record interval time Channel numbers
- Screensaver time setting for LCD background light auto off when no any operation in order to decrease the power consumption.
- The setting parameters and history data can be kept by FLASH MEMORY, memorized forever if power off.
- Hardware clock built in for still accuracy running.