We have been setting benchmarks of success in the market as a prominent organization engaged in manufacturing and supplying TCP/IP Converter. This is a multi functional embedded ethernet serial data conversion device that integrates a TCP / IP protocol stack. It can be used to implement network functionality of embedded devices. We manufacture this device under the firm guidance of expert supervisors using best quality materials and components. Clients can avail this TCP/IP Converter from us in different specifications as per their requirements.
- Supports industrial 24 VDC power input
- Optional power over serial
- Built-in terminator
ATC Make TCP/IP to RS232/RS422/RS485 Converter (ATC-1000)
Computer Interface : 3 in 1 RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 interface
Support : Windows 98/ME/XP/2000/ CE, MAC & Linux
Transmission rate : 230KBPS serial interface and 10/100 MBPS Ether
Signal Indication : Link (Indicate Ethernet link), ACT (Sending / Receiving data serial to Ethernet), PWR (Power Indication)
Supply : 924VDC
Working Environment : 0oC-70oC, 10%95%RH
- 3-in-1 RS-232/422/485 interface Max 230Kbps Serial interface and 10/100 Mbps Ethernet.
- Supports 4-and 2-wire RS-485.
- AUTO-SEND and built-in terminator.
- Supports industrial 24 VDC power input and optional Power over Serial.
- Terminal block accessories for easy RS-422/485 serial wiring.
- Supports IP configuration by MAC address.
- Supports configuration store and copy for easy deployment.
Corporate Office & Communication: A-814, Siddhi Vinayak Towers, Off S. G. Road, B/H. DCP Office, Makarba, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380051, India